1.05.2010

Poll: What to watch...

...to break-in our new 37" HD LCD TV?

The options are (mostly) gifts from the holidays:

(1) "The Nightmare Before Christmas" by Tim Burton, given to me in preparation for my trip to Burton's exhibit at MOMA by Al.

(2) "Jurassic Park" given to me by my sister-in-law TW. (edit: I've been informed by my lawyer that TW gave me "Jurassic Park" and my sister-in-law gave me the 1st season of "30 Rock". My apologies for the mix-up...)


(3) "Airport" given to me by my sister-in-common-law, Sarah S.

(4) "Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith", which I'm pretty sure I bought for myself...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Watch the newest (most recently released) movie. In this case, it would be Star Wars. It will look the best on a new TV. Though Nightmare might have been remastered. Your best option is to put on rabbit ears into the back and get over the air HD. That will be the best signal you can get on HDTV other than Blu-Ray.

Cake for Breakfast said...

Have you never seen Nightmare Before Christmas either? Burton exhibit sounds super cool. I am most jealous.

Celexo said...

Yes, I've definitely seen it -- I love it! And the Burton exhibit was very cool; with your film background, you'd have really appreciated it...