11.28.2008

Turkey-day wrapup: Pictures edition

I'll let the pictures do the talking today,
because I'm still too full to write anything...

Aren't these placeholders the cutest things ever?
In case you can't make it out, that's an apple
with a lifesaver and an almond, for a face,
toothpicks for legs and feathers for feathers.


I believe this is Kir, after dinner, feeling
like pretty much everyone else after dinner!


Here's Milo: he's a war buff, and we spent some
time watching the movie Gettysburg; incidentally,
he's just started playing lacrosse and he likes
it because "you get to wear armor."


Here's Healy, Milo's older brother, at bartender-in-training...he's got that "I'm dancing in a Peanuts cartoon" look about him, doesn't he?


And here I am, earlier in the day, carving my
very first Turkey...not too bad, but not too
great either...



No comments: